Forums » Introduce Yourself

Parm's Yoga

• 30 posts
    May 19, 2022 11:13 AM CEST
    On the outside, your life is picture perfect, so why doesn't it feel that way? Why does it feel like you're stuck in a dark hole, your life is passing you by and you have no energy or motivation to do anything about it? I’m Parm Saggu! I mentor 1st and 2nd generation immigrants who long for a deeper meaning in life but feel caged by societal expectations to break free, uncover the secrets of life, and forge a path to be the difference they want to see in the world.I started Parm's Yoga to help people who are where I was years ago
    Source: Parm's Yoga
    This post was edited by seo team at May 19, 2022 11:15 AM CEST
    • 2 posts
    May 10, 2024 10:24 AM CEST
    Rishikesh, cradled by the majestic Himalayas and blessed by the holy waters of the Ganges, serves as a sanctuary for those on the path of yoga teacher training. Amidst its breathtaking natural splendor, Rishikesh offers a nurturing environment where seekers undergo profound personal and professional development. Let's explore how the synergy between nature and human endeavor in Rishikesh enriches the journey of yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, be it in a 200 hour yoga teacher training in India or 500 hour yoga teacher training in India program.